Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pasta and pineapple

Snack today was apple and cheese (E) and apple and quesildillas (S).
Lunch was macaroni and cheese in the thermos, pineapple, jello and a piece of fruit leather. Not too exciting but I AM excited because I got my (ok the boys...) laptop lunchboxes in the mail today! Woo Hoo! I was going to give the boxes to the boys for Christmas but then I realized - who and I kidding? They are REALLY for me, not them! So it was Christmas for me today! Off to wash and put name labels on everything so I can use them tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Quesadillas! What a great idea for snack - protein + carbs. Did you just use cheese or is there something else in there? I like packing plain cheese quesadillas with a little bit of salsa for dipping. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quesildillas are just cheese - the boys favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete