Wednesday, May 26, 2010

6 more days of school and 5 more days of school!

No lunches to pack for S and E these past two days!

Field day was on Tuesday and afterwards we went out to lunch. The boys LOVED field day and said it was "like having PE all day!" PE is certainly there favorite thing to do at school so the day was dreamy.

Wednesday they had a 1st grade picnic and ate burgers, watermelon, cookies and chips. I did however pack a lunch for myself and even talked A into letting me pack him a lunch. That wasn't too hard as he likes pasta way more than burgers. Although he did get a share of his brothers chips as he loves chips even more than sweets I think!Above is my lunch of yogurt with berries, a cereal bar and granola (the bottom of the batch which is why it looks like crumbs...
A had pasta with edamame and Parmesan cheese in the orange container, frozen blueberries and a cereal bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment