Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Sassy lunch container!

S's snack in the blue container - broccoli, carrots, cheese and pretzels and Italian dressing to dip.
E's snack in the red container - guacamole, carrots, broccoli and pretzels.
Lunch today in our other new box. It's a Sassy box - another idea from Melissa at Another Lunch. I was worried, as it is marketed for babies, that it would be too small but it really is just right. I think if I used all of the inner containers at the same time it would be a little small for my 7 year olds but then it would be just right for the 3 year old. Using one, two or no inner containers gives just enough room for the 7 year olds, I think.

Today the boys had pizza, grapes and in the small container peanuts, raisins and a few chocolate chips on top.

1 comment: