Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Lunch

On Wednesday night as I was contemplating lunch I realized that I only had two days to do a Christmas-y lunch! Since Thursday was a field trip day I knew I had to do one for today if I wanted to get one in before Christmas. Time is flying by! Anyway, the snack is shown above, apples, carrots and a cookie.
And here is our Christmas themed lunch. I coped this idea from another lunch blogger and I so wish I could remember who it was so I could give them credit. I thought it was so clever to use the bread crusts that unfortunately end up being thrown out most of the time (yes I know I really SHOULD save them for bread crumbs...). Anyway, the stable is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and they have oranges and a cupcake on the side. They did not have a holiday party at school but both ended up having treats in class today so they were on a nice sugar high by the time they came home. The fact that today was the last day of school before break of course added to their excitement too! :) "See" you in about two and a half weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment